Sunday, May 24, 2009

I love Sundays....

This is Toby our Labrador X Wired Haired Pointer - believe it or not he is only 2 years old.
This isn't his mat - he has just taken advantage of one of our moving cushions dropping from the trailer as we are about to move another piece of furniture into the market.
He loves to be around us wherever we are and even if we are in the house he is where he can see us.


One of my recent finds - I love the color and it's just a bit retro!


This is Millie (or Pisser depending who's calling her and what she's been up to lately) - she justs loves boxes and any chance she gets she has to get into one - even when it has my precious things in it!



Sorry for the poor photo - must be all the pyschadelic flowers! It is a really retro holder in the great orange and green - so fresh.




This is one of the cuter of my old tins, I love tins to add color to a kitchen or room. It is amazing what people collect - some collect certain brands, cigarette tins, tea tins or just any tin that looks interesting.

We had a lovely day today, I met some really nice people and caught up with our regulars.
The last of our frogs went today so I am sure people will miss him. But I have been assured he has gone to a good home :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for our gorgeous mirror - I presented it to Duncan when we got home - and he thought it was a cracker. A Sunday visit to your stall always raises the spirits!

    ReplyDelete